In view of the content of new provisions on the protection of personal data, including Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27.04.2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (“GDPR”). We hereby inform in this document about the legal basis for the processing of personal data, how to collect and use it, as well as the rights of data subjects related to it.
Processing of personal data
Prodig Tech Arkadiusz Berliński – hereinafter referred to as the Entity, respects and respects the users’ right to privacy. Below you will find information on how we collect, process and use information about website users: www.prodig-tech.pl and how we care for the protection of users’ personal data using appropriate technological solutions.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. All personal data is collected, stored and processed by the website www.prodig-tech.pl, in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, in particular the provisions of the GDPR and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. Providing personal data is voluntary, but providing the e-mail address and the user’s first and last name are necessary to use the service: Contact Form. The data provided is protected against access by third parties and used by the Entity only for contacts with users necessary as part of the service.
Personal data administrator
The administrator of personal data is:
Prodig Tech Arkadiusz Berliński
Ul. Montażowa 3b
The purpose of processing personal data
Personal data is collected, stored and used by Prodig Tech Arkadiusz Berliński with the consent of the persons concerned, in accordance with the law and with due procedures and in a manner that guarantees their security. The administrator may use personal data only to ensure proper service of website users, in particular as part of communication with users who have given their consent.
The User has the right to access and correct his personal data provided to the Entity as part of the contact form service. The complete deletion of data provided in the contact form takes place after processing the inquiry or before that – at the request of the user. Any person who has consented to the processing of their personal data as part of using the services available on the website www.prodig-tech.pl, can directly contact the administrator with a request to allow: access, editing or deleting their data by sending a message to address email@example.com.
Protection of processed personal data
The set of collected personal data is treated as a database with a high level of security, stored on a server protected against both remote (IT) and physical access. In addition, all persons processing users’ personal data for the purposes of www.prodig-tech.pl have appropriate authorizations issued by the personal data administrator.
Sharing personal data
The data administrator does not transfer (does not sell or lend in any way) the collected personal data of users of the website www.prodig-tech.pl to third parties. The data that the Administrator may disclose to entities cooperating with him are of the nature of general statistical statements which do not allow the identification of individual users. For technical reasons, the Administrator may entrust another entity, by means of a written contract, to process data without changing the purpose of processing indicated above.
rocessing of other user data on the website
We collect information on the use of the website by its users and their IP addresses based on the analysis of access logs. We use this information in diagnosing problems related to server operation, analyzing possible security breaches, and in managing the website. The IP address is also used by us for statistical purposes, i.e. to collect and analyze demographic data of website visitors (e.g. information about the region from which the connection occurred). Based on the information obtained in the above manner, aggregated general statistical summaries are prepared in specific cases. These statements, however, do not contain, as we emphasize, any data that identifies (identifies) a given user. Please be advised that we may be required to disclose information about the user’s IP number at the request of authorized authorities – based on applicable law – state authorities in connection with their proceedings.
Data of particular importance – in particular all types of passwords – are sent via SSL encrypted protocol.
The website www.prodig-tech.pl does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the user’s end device (e.g. computer, mobile phone) and are intended for using the website and allow the information contained therein to be read only the server that created them. Cookies contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity placing cookies on the user’s end device and accessing them is the Data Administrator.
– adapting the content of the website to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the user’s device on the page and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs
- creating statistics that help understand how website users use the website, which allows improving its structure and content,
- remembering interactions undertaken;
- providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests the website uses two basic types of cookies:
- session cookies, temporary files that are stored on the user’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser);
- permanent (persistent cookies) files stored on the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the user. Due to the purpose of cookies, the website uses the following types:
- necessary cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication;
- performance cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the site
- functional cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the user, font size, appearance of the website;
- statistical data used to count website statistics,
- advertising cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
The end user may consent to the storage of cookies from the website on his end device by means of software settings installed on the telecommunications end device he uses.
The user can manage cookies used by the website by changing the settings of his web browser. At the same time, the entity stipulates that after rejecting cookies, some functions may not work properly, and even in some cases it may result in the complete disabling of the use of a given functionality.
Legal grounds for processing
In connection with the users’ use of the website, we may be dealing with different types of legal grounds for processing, depending on the category of personal data. And so for example:
- we process the personal data of visitors to our website on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller, e.g. by matching the ads displayed, or on the basis of consent in the event that we have asked the data subject for such consent;
- we process personal data of persons who use the contact form because it is necessary for the purpose of contact;
- sometimes the law requires us to process certain personal data for tax and accounting purposes.
How long do we process personal data?
The time for which we can process personal data depends on the legal basis which is the legal premise for processing personal data. The current policy stipulates that we must never process personal data for more than a period longer than it results from the abovementioned legal basis. We would like to inform you that:
1) if we process personal data based on consent, the processing period lasts until the user withdraws that consent;
2) in the event that we process personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data administrator, the processing period lasts until the abovementioned interest (e.g. the limitation period for civil law claims) or until such time as the data subject opposes further processing – in situations where such an objection is in accordance with the law;
3) in the absence of specific legal or contractual requirements, the basic period of data storage in the case of records and other documentary evidence prepared during performance of the contract is a maximum of 10 years.
What rights do data subjects have and how are they implemented? Natural persons have specific rights regarding their personal data, and the data controller is responsible for the implementation of these rights in accordance with applicable law. If you have any questions or requests regarding the scope and exercise of rights, as well as to contact us just to exercise a specific right in the field of personal data protection, please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to exercise the following rights after positive verification of the identity of the person applying for the given activity.
Access to personal data
Individuals have the right to access data we store as a data controller. This right can be exercised by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Change of personal data
Changes, including the update of your personal data, which are processed can be made by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of consent
In the case of processing personal data based on consent, natural persons have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. We inform you of this almost at any time when collecting consents and we allow you to withdraw your consent as easily as it was given. In the absence of other information, i.e. if we have not provided another address or contact number to withdraw consent, please send us an email to email@example.com.
The right to limit processing or object to the processing of personal data
Natural persons have the right to limit the processing or object to the processing of their personal data at any time, due to their special situation, unless the processing is required by law. A natural person may object to the processing of his personal data when: the processing of personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the special situation in which he finds himself, personal data is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, in this they are profiled for this purpose.
You can exercise your right of objection from May 25, 2018. In turn, with regard to the request for limitation of data processing, we advise that it applies, e.g. when a person notices that their data is incorrect. Then it may demand that your data be restricted for a period of time that allows us to check that the data is correct. Other rights: the right to request deletion of data and the right to transfer data If you wish to exercise these rights, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The right to delete data can be used, e.g. when the data of a natural person are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or when a natural person withdraws his consent to data processing. In addition, if an individual objects to the processing of his data or if his data is processed unlawfully. The data should also be deleted in order to comply with the obligation arising from the provision of law. In turn, the right to transfer data is granted when the processing of a person’s data takes place on the basis of the consent of a natural person or a contract concluded with him and when the processing is carried out automatically.
All other questions, doubts and complaints
Prodig Tech Arkadiusz Berliński
Ul. Montażowa 3b